[RE-wrenches] Fortress Battery Problems

Chris Sparadeo sparadeo.chris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:40:14 PST 2022

Hi Ray,

I would suggest pushing the latest firmware update to both units.

https://www.fortresspower.com/firmware/

re: tech support…

I have had good luck speaking directly to Tom:

Thomas Honey
Fortress Power
Applications Engineering
(215) 613-4318 x4318
tomh at fortresspower.com

I agree that Fortress’ Discord, online ticketing system and phone support
are subpar. Call me old school, but an answered phone call when on-site is
a must have feature of any manufacturer.

Hope this helps,

-Chris

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 2:20 PM Howie Michaelson via RE-wrenches <

Chris Sparadeo

C_802-369-4458
H_802-728-3059