[RE-wrenches] Fortress Battery Problems

Howie Michaelson Howie.Michaelson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:19:54 PST 2022

Hi Ray,
I have been having a difficult time communicating with Fortress as well.  I
filed a support ticket several times and only got a response a couple of
days later asking another question that was easily answered, but then do
not receive any reply to that without filing another support ticket, which
again takes days for them to respond to.  Very unsatisfactory and
frustrating after having invested in 7 eVault Max for a long time client.
Don't have any suggestions for you.

*Howie Michaelson**Sun Catcher*

*NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™*

*Solar Electric Systems Sales & Service802-272-0004*

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 2:02 PM Ray Walters via RE-wrenches <