[RE-wrenches] Rapid Shutdown

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Mar 15 14:47:17 PDT 2016

All right Larry, that's an actual start to a solution.  My comments:
1)  We already have had a solution for the array side using a Midnite
Birdhouse and Midnite rapid disconnecting combiner box. (The /PV
Circuit/ of the "/PV system circuit/" so I wasn't questioning that)
2) Who is the supplier of the 400 amp solenoid,
3) is it UL listed for Rapid disconnect,
4) does it have an approved enclosure? (ie. does the solenoid comes
mounted in a UL listed assembly)

Thanks,

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc