[RE-wrenches] Outback customer service???

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Dec 8 10:32:14 PST 2015

HI Larry;

I second your suggestion that dealers have a separate, expedited contact
line that reaches someone with a higher level of expertise.
1) We're repeat customers, and their front line sales team.
2) We're not going to call unless its something trickier to figure out.
This has been a long term problem with several of the manufacturers.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician