[RE-wrenches] Outback customer service???

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Dec 8 09:59:44 PST 2015

Jay, Thats just nuts!

I have long wondered why companies like this don’t separate customer service to “professionals” or "dealers” who are promoting, selling and installing their products from the “consumers” that bought the product online and may not have even read the manual. We, the wrenches, should have our own contact number or person.

I did receive a voice mail from Outback (thank-you) now I am trying to reach them again to actually place a parts order.

Larry