[RE-wrenches] Manufacturers warranty......

Larry larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Apr 22 11:38:59 PDT 2015

Hi Bill,

Because of the nature of my business, we have designed and installed
thousands of small RE systems. As a result I install a much higher
volume of components and consequently deal with a greater number of
failed units. Over the last 14 years, Magnum Energy and Kyocera are the
only companies that have offered hassle free compensation for labor.
Magnum has established time for each repair whereas Kyocera pays for all
of our R&R time.

Fronius? Took me a year and many arguments, pleading, emails and phone
calls to get them to cough up payment for an inverter that _they
insisted_ I return to them. (BTW, this was the 3rd inverter swap) Then,
instead of mailing me a check, they issued a credit to Sunwize that only
applied to future Fronius purchases, something which I will never do
again. A boat load of crap later I got the credit applied to my account.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems