[RE-wrenches] older magnum MS

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Feb 14 12:44:17 PST 2015

HI Dana, and others.

I talked to Magnum yesterday and they said there have been no upgrades really since new.  ( my clients has serial # 136)
Except better control of the search mode, around serial number 350.

This doesn't seem to jive with what a few others have said or my experience, but I guess that leaves no where to go with it.

I also asked about upgrading it, and yes cheaper to buy a new one.

If anyone else has any info I"m still interested,

thanks

jay

peltz power

PS if I get really motivated I"ll borrow an oscilloscope and test the old one vs a  new one.