[RE-wrenches] older magnum MS

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Feb 14 16:01:36 PST 2015

I know we beat this earlier on the thread, but I had similar problems
with SW inverters back in the day, that were fixed with a 50 mF cap.
Reread that whole throead as there were definitely potential problems
associated with that fix, but we found it worked fine, and never had any
other issues.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,