[RE-wrenches] older magnum MS

Baxter, Gary gbaxter at sensata.com
Mon Feb 16 10:47:04 PST 2015

Sorry for the late reply. I did confirm what our customer support said which is the PAE models had the search mode setting improved but that was about it.

In the case of sensitive controls it is most likely distortion causing the issue. As suggested a 50mf cap at the appliance sometimes can help.

There is a big difference in the waveform verses the old SW. The Magnum switches at 40kHz so not the obvious steps the SW had but switching still creates noise and may be sensitive to some controls.

Gary Baxter
Marketing Manager
Magnum/Dimensions