[RE-wrenches] Stainless NEMA4x load center

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:17:38 PDT 2014

Drake.....we want it to mount flush to the slope of a sloped roof....The
NEMA 3R are supposed to be mounted vertically....This is for a large
residential Enphase system and we wanted to combine the circuits on the
roof and bring one set of conductors down.....
I did find one custom made by Eaton(Cutler Hammer), but....$952 my cost is
too much..I have had them make me one out of fiberglass in the past but it
is about 3 years into its roof mount life and showing signs of UV
degradation...looking for other options....I think i will dig a little
deeper at Midnite Solar.....They may have something....Theirs and Outback's
PV combiners are rated to be mounted at a slope....i think it is down to 14
degrees pitch (3/12)
Thanks.

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa