[RE-wrenches] Stainless NEMA4x load center

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Apr 23 08:36:14 PDT 2014

See my other response, but you should definitely consider SolaDeck in this
case. You want SolaDeck Model 0786-41. Make sure you order the correct
breakers, bus bars, and Neutral terminal block.

http://www.rstcenterprises.com/soladeck/products/1741_combiner_enclosure.phtml

​The attached picture is the Soladeck on my 3-string ​Enphase system at
home (note: neutral block was not on DIN rail yet). There are four neutrals
on the bottom of the N block because I center-fed one inverter string, so I
had four sets of Enphase cable coming into the box, which is admittedly a
little tight. If you need to do this, I recommend transitioning to THWN in
a separate combiner and just bringing in three strings through one or two
conduits.

​[image: Inline image 1]​

Jason Szumlanski

​Fafco Solar​