[RE-wrenches] outback power wrench support?

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Jun 20 21:05:55 PDT 2012

Friends:

Years ago Outback tried to pull this on me.  I dealt directly with Steve
Higgins and after a brief discussion, he came through with a brand new
inverter.  Other problems ensued and Steve comped me up with a refurbished
item.  Steve intervened and made this situation right, but I did have to
stand up for my rights.  Don't take no for answer.

William Miller