[RE-wrenches] outback power wrench support?

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Jun 20 20:35:32 PDT 2012

A refurbished unit might be appropriate for a warranty replacement of a controller that had a couple years on it.  A new product that was "Dead On Arrival" definitely calls for a new unit.  That's what the customer paid for.  Outback generally makes a decent product, but as you've found, their customer service is truly lacking.  It's why I tried to move to support other companies, like Midnite Solar when possible.
Nobody (including me) is perfect, but how they handle problems speaks volumes about their integrity.

Ray Walters