[RE-wrenches] Module Racking Attachment to SIP Roof

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Tue Jul 26 22:40:19 PDT 2011

Jim:

Your comment is very timely and apropos! Talked with the architect this
morning about this as a possible solution. Since the SIPs are being
custom manufactured, they can embed the "ribs" as you described. That's
great for this project, but adding PV as a retrofit on an existing SIP
roof will be a challenge.

Other Wrenches:  Thanks so much for your helpful comments and suggestions!

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE
Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com <mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com>