[RE-wrenches] Ballpark Cost/Watt

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Jun 10 14:13:03 PDT 2011

Friends:

I don't know if any of you share my feelings, but I am not real comfortable
corresponding about bidding on this list, for these reasons:

1. I thought this list was for mechanical / electrical / technical issues.
2. Anyone would be a fool to let someone else ascertain a bid for
them.  Each contractor has different costs, techniques and situations.
3. Each job is different.  I avoid even figuring a dollar/watt ratio for a
given job, because it won't necessarily apply to the next job..
4. I want to avoid any appearance of price fixing.

If the rest of you want to compare notes on pricing, feel free, but I won't
be participating.

William Miller