[RE-wrenches] Battery Bank Off-gassing CO?

Daniel Young dyoung at dovetailsolar.com
Tue Jun 29 08:20:19 PDT 2010

By the way, it was a typo, it is an 8 battery system @48Vdc.

We just put in an order for a power vent, the home owner is going to install
this herself, as she is handy enough and has done PVC plumbing work before.
I will let the list know if this solves the issue or not. Also I plan to
have her install new CO detectors downstairs just in case the hydrogen
caused any damage to the sensors.

Thanks for the input.

Danny