[RE-wrenches] AC breakers used in DC applications

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun May 16 22:18:34 PDT 2010

Kurt

Fascinating story and valuable information.  This is the kind of real world
experience we need to draw on.  Reality can change quickly under extreme
conditions and one's education is not complete without this understanding.

Thanks for this post.

William Miller

PS:  You are fortunate your client had a proper fire suppression system.  I
doubt many of us can count on that to minimize damage.

Wm