[RE-wrenches] Solar partner or competitor?

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Mon May 17 06:50:51 PDT 2010

I have had Sanyo refer my company but there is a company in Vermont that
takes leads & does not pass it along to their "dealers" in Maine & we all
know about the poor dealer service w/commercial jobs  & Sunpower...... the
gestapo of solar companys!
I have had Evergreen sell modules to potiental customers, kinda of tough to
make a sale!