[RE-wrenches] Solar partner or competitor?

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Mon May 17 04:04:45 PDT 2010

Wrenches,

I thought I would share a recent pleasant (and eye opening) expereience with you. A potential industrial client called recently with an inquiry about obtaining  30KW of Evergreen panels. During the discussion I asked how he found me and his reply was that he had gotten direct quotes from the other module manufacturers he was interested in (Sanyo was the only other manu. mentioned by name)  but Evergreen referred him to AEE which refered him in turn to me (and other locals).

Anybody else had a manufacturer and distributor pass on a big lead rather than fill it themselves?

Kudos to Evergreen and AEE,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094