[RE-wrenches] attaching to roof decking - Foam Insulation Install

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 22:06:17 PDT 2010

    It is important that the 'Easy Feet' or similar product is installed on a
roof that meets certain criteria, as per the manufacturer.  Other comparable
products require ~1/2" (15/32") plywood or particle roof sheathing which is
installed with a minimum specified nail pattern.  The calculations would be
affected by the spacing between the roof and the modules, and the amount of air
that can get under the modules.  If the panels are flush to the roof, then there
is little or no uplift.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537