[RE-wrenches] XW6048 parts problem

Ezra Auerbach ezra at lasqueti.net
Wed Aug 5 05:48:29 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I had an XW on my off grid system for a number of months, at the
insistence of my partner it has been taken out and our old SW Plus is
back doing homestead power duty. The reason we took the XW out of
service was because it had an unreasonably high tare loss and it
didn't work well with our 3 kW Honda generators - it kept dropping it
off charge. I really liked the user interface but only with the
addition of the Remote Panel, the machine itself without the remote
would be a pain to operate. It was no surprise to learn that they
were made in China, but I tend to agree that small parts should be
available for this sort of product.

Best regards,

Ezra

Ezra Auerbach