[RE-wrenches] XW6048 parts problem

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Aug 4 19:41:36 PDT 2009

Hi Peter,

I agree with you on the XW.  I'm amazed that there is no integrated
battery capacity meter, plus plenty of other issues I find pretty
amazing given they used to make the premier inverter and in many ways
I have to say the old SW hasn't really be beaten.
Also I still find the old SW the best screen/display out there.   I
think the reason besides the logic is there are more buttons.

As to the outback relay.  I've used a Solid State relay, and they work
really well in my opinion on the AC side.  Many of the large relays
have too big a draw for the AUX relay to power, the SS relays work
great.
And no the outback nor any other ( the SMA is different) cannot
regulate in the AC coupling mode.

jay
peltz power