[RE-wrenches] Outback Optics RE and Starlink

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Apr 5 12:16:06 PDT 2024

Dan:

There was a period of time when the Mate3 or 3s would lock up pretty
regularly.  We built a system that could disconnect the Mate from the hub
via a din rail mount RJ-45 relay.  This link
<https://millersolar.com/MillerSolar/Portfolio/Commercial/Cal_Trans/Remote/Remote_Control.html>
may provide some more info.  If you want more details let me know.

William

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422

805-438-5600