[RE-wrenches] Mate3s error vs. event log

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Mon Apr 1 12:08:03 PDT 2024

Hello All,

I have a customer with a OB Radian GS8048A, grid tied, which logs a
"charged parms met" message regularly. When it does, the event log LED on
the 3s starts blinking. My customer thinks it's an error, and calls me. I
Wish I could somehow defeat this event, and any non-error, from blinking
the event LED for everyone's sanity.

Charged parms met is not an error, but it's crying fire in a theater to
have this annoyance occurring. It happens several times a week. Is there
any way to keep non-errors from flashing the LED?

OB tech support is starting to have long lead times, so I am asking here
first. Thanks.

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 33st Anniversary 1991-2024!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.559.1225