[RE-wrenches] Plaques

Sam Haraldson sam at onsiteenergyinc.com
Mon Apr 1 06:33:58 PDT 2024

Lou,

It was mentioned among the myriad responses you got to this question but
it's definitely worth trying the custom placards from PVLabels.com.

https://www.pvlabels.com/custom-placards/

You upload a simple graphic through their website and they'll ship them out
within a day or two.  We only use this service for when we need a directory
placard (e.g. a site map) which are 4x6 or 5x7 and cost around $30 to $45
per placard.

For textual-only custom labels we own a Hellermann-Tyton thermal label
printer that we bought six or seven years ago and has served us well.
Those together with standard PV label stickers are all we need for the work
we do.

- Sam

[image: OnSite Energy]
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://onsiteenergyinc.com/&source=gmail-html&ust=1677085494759000&usg=AOvVaw2NN36GoM1sjnS4RdC8Svt->