[RE-wrenches] Older Sunny Islands charging newer Lithium's

Glenn Burt Glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Fri Mar 1 17:06:17 PST 2024

Again, just because a battery manufacturer says they are compatible with an inverter, does not mean the inverter manufacturer agrees, supports it, or will answer service calls regarding it.Not a risk I am willing to take.-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar via RE-wrenchesDate: Fri, Mar 1, 2024 8:03 PMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar;Subject:Re: [RE-wrenches] Older Sunny Islands charging newer Lithium's
AES is closed loop with 7 inverter manufacturers (not Outback and I do not know why) including SMA. Not sure on the particulars but you should check them out with Lync2 interface. I just use them closed loop with XW and they can charge 40% faster.

https://discoverlithium.com/products/lithium-batteries/aes-rackmount

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
  https://offgridsolar1.com/