[RE-wrenches] Adding customer to Optics RE system

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Feb 21 11:12:10 PST 2024

Friends:

This is a subject that has frustrated me for a long time.  I have asked
Outback Tech support but none of their people do this because they are not
customers.

I will connect anew system to Optics and send the client an invitation.
The customer creates and account and then is directed to a page that shows
this:

There is only one link to click and it takes you to this:

Again, you have only one choice.  The next step prompts to enter a MAC
address but that MAC address is already in the system and the system will
not let the customer proceed.

I have dealt with this for years.  Some customers stumble onto the solution
but if I look over someone’s shoulder I do not see how to log into an
existing system.  Anyone know what I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

William

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422