[RE-wrenches] Adding customer to Optics RE system

Nick A Lucchese lucchesesolar at me.com
Wed Feb 21 11:46:19 PST 2024

Greetings William,

I think the trick is to have the customer wait until they get the invite and not have them create an account ahead of time. However on your end, it does say something about the client being able to add the system if they already have an account. I too have come across this exact headache you’re referring to and seems like it always resolves itself by way of the invitation email the installer initiates.

Hope that helps. I know luck shouldn't need be associated but, good luck! Nick