[RE-wrenches] Fortress

Kirk Herander kirkh at vermont.solar
Thu Feb 15 10:40:53 PST 2024

Yes, the site I mentioned is only for the fortress envy inverter.

I’ve had the same weather as you, being in northern Vermont, that is where
that system crashed that I mentioned in the previous email, definitely did
not reach a full state of charge in January.

 The national weather service reported it was the cloudiest January since
1951.

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh at vermont.solar <kirkh at vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 33st Anniversary 1991-2024!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.559.1225

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 1:11 PM Dave Tedeyan via RE-wrenches <