[RE-wrenches] Fortress

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Thu Feb 15 10:10:36 PST 2024

Kirk,

That site looks specifically for the Envy inverters. Do you know if the
Guardian site is working? My credentials will not get me in at this time.
www.app.fortresspower.io

My sites have no comms between the batteries and the inverter, since it is
an Outback system.

And yes, there is certainly an issue with SOC drift over time without
getting a full charge. I was told by Fortress tech support that the eFlex
batteries needed to get over 55V to calibrate the SOC. Yet, in their
settings, the generator is only supposed to bring them to 54.4V. The solar
will bring it higher. But this was a problem here in upstate NY, where we
did not have a sunny enough day in the entire month of January.

Cheers,
Dave

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.sungineersolar.com/>