[RE-wrenches] Fortress

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Thu Feb 15 09:28:46 PST 2024

So this is all open loop with outback correct?  I can't even get into
Simplyphi. website today. Maybe the windows update...

The battery below was suppose to be networkable but it looks like not
much progress.

  	* Model: AmpliPHI 3.8kWh
  	* Inverter compatibility: Sol-Ark, SMA (coming soon), Schneider
Electric (coming soon)

  A question, it looks like Outback is not closed loop with any battery
company. I hope I am wrong!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
    [2]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [3]  [2]
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org