[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Re: Cantilevered array

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Feb 13 08:03:42 PST 2024

Good question about rain shedding.

My questions for Sky:  were the installations evaluated by a structural
engineer to calculate ability to withstand wind effects and snow load?
What roof anchors were recommended?

William Miller
Miller Solar.com
805-438-5600
www.millersolar.com

On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 7:55 AM Drake Chamberlin via RE-wrenches <