[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Re: Cantilevered array

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Tue Feb 13 07:54:46 PST 2024

If the array covers the rain gutters, doesn't that prevent the gutters
from catching rain? Doesn't the edge of the extended modules form a drip
edge, where water will not be diverted by the gutters, but hit the
ground directly?

Will the gutters be accessible for future maintenance?

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_

---

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org

--

                                         Christopher Warfel
                     ENTECH Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 871, Block Island, RI 02807
                                                            401-466-8978
<EEIlogolong.jpg>

<cwarfel.vcf> _______________________________________________
List sponsored by Redwood Alliance

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org