[RE-wrenches] Lithium batteries

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:28:25 PST 2024

About 4 years ago I wrote about my failure of Simplify in service 3 years.
after much delay, I took each unit to shop and charged each one on bench
power supply, all returned to full function and are still working today off
grid system.  I agree with the comments they are tricky, MorningStar knows
how to charge them.

On Thu, Feb 8, 2024, 8:42 AM Chris Schaefer via RE-wrenches <