[RE-wrenches] Schneider Insight Home and Insight Cloud

Lou Russo lou at spreesolarsystems.com
Mon Feb 5 09:27:57 PST 2024

Aloha All,

I recently installed 2 new off-grid systems using all Scneider products,
Discover 7.4 batteries and the Insight Home all setup in Insight Cloud.
Both systems are experiencing communications issues with Insight Cloud and
a bit on the Xanbus. Though each in a different way.

Before I go into specifics, has anyone else been having issues with Insight
Cloud or the Xanbus recently?
Just wondering if it is a me problem or a they problem.

I have gone through all the standard tech support phone call instructions.
All firmware updated, comms cables checked, internet speeds confirmed to be
good, system set back to system defaults and reprogrammed, etc...

Thanks for your time.

Aloha,

Lou Russo
Owner