[RE-wrenches] Wattnode AC Coupling Monitoring on Insight Cloud

Howie Michaelson Howie.Michaelson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:26:20 PDT 2023

Hi All,
Has anyone successfully implemented the new AC coupled monitoring function
using a Wattnode meter (Gateway firmware V1.18) so that it shows up on
Insight Cloud? I have been able to get it to display on Insight Local, but
not on the Cloud.  I have spent perhaps 20-30 hours on getting this
function to work (working with Eric Bentsen as well as countless other
Schneider support personnel). I've been told that if it shows up on Insight
Local but not the Cloud, then that is an issue at Schneider's end. Now I'm
wondering if there is something about the oler Gateway (not a "Home"
device) which is causing this issue. Just wondering if anyone has been
successful at implementing this feature so that it shows up on the Cloud.
Thanks,
Howie Michaelson
Sun Catcher