[RE-wrenches] APsmart and charge controllers

pgiroux at mindspring.com pgiroux at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 26 16:43:24 PDT 2023

Brad

  We have used these products often, but in Hybrid applications Really need to use their device to activate them. Can be powered by the back up loads panel or main in an off grid panel, just need to have a disconnect in line. The key is all the negative wires have to go through their ct’s and yes it needs 120 volts

  We have gone through lots of gyrations with these folk and yes the customer support is extremely hard to understand but if run properly works fine.

Peter

ASAE