[RE-wrenches] Schneider Tech Support

Michael Morningstar mjmorningstar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 17:33:16 PDT 2023

Vince,
You'll want to  register with them and get the "special number". You'll
also get the grid code password. I tried reaching them two weeks ago and
last week and couldn't get through. Kinda bummed as Schneider has been my
go to for several years.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 5:29 PM Vince McClellan via RE-wrenches <

--

Michael Morningstar

Morningstar Electric

PO Box 1494