[RE-wrenches] sol ark AGS question

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:04:13 PDT 2023

Jay, wrenches
ASCO makes multiple ATS controls that can manage delays latching up and for
cool down. Most of the gensets have are  programmed cool down after relay
opens so its not an issue. Generally on start up the genny connects as soon
as it's voltage and freq are within range.
fun times

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023, 2:26 PM jay via RE-wrenches <