[RE-wrenches] sol ark AGS question

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:26:22 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I have a client with a sol ark and it doesn’t have warm up or cool down, kind of amazing companies are going backwards in their tech.

Has anyone come up with external fix for this?

I am guessing the internal relay on the sol ark switches closed when it sees the correct volts/hz and opens the sol ark relay when it sends the off signal.

If thats correct I  can pretty easily use a delay relay on the off cycle assuming the on signal has a time window to allow for this delay in sending power to the inverter.

 The on delay I don’t see anyway unless I use a contactor with on delay relay.

Maybe there is a off the shelf generator transfer switch that has this built in?

Thanks in advance

Jay