[RE-wrenches] sealing a carport array

Kristopher Schmid solman at legacysolar.com
Wed Sep 13 15:36:25 PDT 2023

You could try contacting the Wisconsin program called "solar for good".
They have a system for their timber framed car port.

Shine On!

Kris Schmid
Legacy Solar, LLC
137 West 1st Avenue
Luck, WI 54853
www.legacysolar.com
715-653-4295
Licensed Wisconsin Master Electrician
BSEE

On Wed, Sep 13, 2023, 4:38 PM Corey Shalanski via RE-wrenches <