[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark 15k Conduit Entries

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Aug 3 07:50:26 PDT 2023

That looks really nice. How were you able to put 8 Sol Arc inverters on
a 3 phase panel? Tech support told me that inverters had to be connected
in groups of 3.

Thank you,

Drake

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_CO Master Electrician's License 4526_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_

---

  --

Michael Morningstar

Morningstar Electric