[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark 15k Conduit Entries

Michael Morningstar mjmorningstar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:08:43 PDT 2023

Hi Drake,
Those are single phase combiner panels. I would have loved to set this up
as a three phase system, but there was already a mile of underground single
phase run throughout the property. We ended up running a half mile 15KV
line from the power site to the estate. This is an aside, it's kind of hard
to see, but for seperation, we attached  the pv circuits to the back of the
gutter using through bolted adhesive backed cable tie holders. Often we use
gutter dividers. They originate in the tall cabinet at the end which houses
controls, secondary PV disconnects, AC and DC egauges, Tigo hub, Battery
hub and (Lynk II). On the opposite end is a similar cabinet for the
collection and distribution of AC circuits. Also, above and below the
batteries are small gutters for communications and CT wires that run from
the transfer switches to eguage. One transfer switch to alternate usage
(alternating relay) or bypass between Gen 1 and Gen 2, and the other switch
to select inverter or generator power, locally or remotely. In the AC
cabinet there is a 400a contactor and time delay relay to achieve a
generator cooldown as the janky Sol-Arks don't do that and it's hell on new
diesels not to have that function.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 7:50 AM Drake Chamberlin via RE-wrenches <

mjmorningstar at gmail.com