[RE-wrenches] Generator start trigger limits XW+

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 14:50:54 PDT 2023

Hello Wrenches,
I just installed a set of Discover LFP on an older XW+ system.  The
communication seems to work great and the battery via Xanbus automatically
updates the charge settings and inverter settings and the battery is
viewable on the Xanbus network.

For some reason, the auto gen start module won't allow me to drop the start
trigger below 40%.  I am wondering if a firmware update will open that
range or if I need to replace the AGS.  Any suggestions for me?  I'll
update all firmware but if I can save a trip, that would be great.

Thanks!

--

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*