[RE-wrenches] Generator start trigger limits XW+

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Fri Jul 21 17:05:05 PDT 2023

firmware might help this issue. Without knowing what revisions you have
now, and the fact that XW+ is really only a voltage based charger...

XWpro is voltage and Soc based and is really the best choice for this
combo. There will be some things you just can't do with XW+ and I'd say
if you are this far into a good installation, it may be best to leave it
alone. Sleep on it 😉 The battery was designed for XW and you won't have
all the issues that the Outbacks do with LFP.   Good Luck!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net