[RE-wrenches] Outback lithium LVD

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 21:38:11 PDT 2023

Jay
I don't seem to have an issue set the inverter to shut down befor the
battery and the CCwill begin to charge again untill voltage rises enough to
start the inverter back up. Also set the genny to come on even above the
inverter voltage so a shut down does not even accure. If you use lithium
don't connect the battery temp sensor, it will mess up the chargers.
Fun times

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023, 4:11 PM Jay via RE-wrenches <