[RE-wrenches] Iron Edison Lithium SOC drift

Jeremy Rodriguez allsolarjeremy at msn.com
Thu Jun 29 05:02:04 PDT 2023

We have about 20 units out in service.
All of the batteries SOC readings have drifted apart greatly.  IE always said not pay attention the battery readouts, and as long as voltage is even, that the batteries are working fine.
After the last install we did of their batteries, their tech support group had me make up a cable to hook up a computer to the battery to re - set the BMS I believe.
I’m scheduled with a new tech support channel for Iron Edison to take this on. Has anyone done this before , and is it really going to do any good ?

Jeremy Rodriguez
Solar Installation / Design
All Solar, Inc.
1453 M St.
Penrose Colorado 81240

Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand.