[RE-wrenches] Iron Edison Lithium SOC drift

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 06:00:48 PDT 2023

One of my clients had to do this a couple years back, and it did seem to
reset the %SOC of each BMS. I however was not able to be there for it due
to long travel distance.

Iron Edison is no longer in business, so I don't know how much tech support
you are going to get....

Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.fink at greendustrialtraining.com>anbob88 at gmail.com
970-672-4342

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 6:05 AM Jeremy Rodriguez via RE-wrenches <