[RE-wrenches] Parallel Homegrid Stack'd Busbar

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Thu Jun 29 06:42:48 PDT 2023

Thanks, William. I was thinking that exact same JBX12124 junction box.
However, I think for my configuration I can fit everything in a single
junction box with two Blue Sea Powerbar 1000 busbars. That might be a
compact and cost effective solution.

Really appreciate the pics!

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956