[RE-wrenches] Lithium battery charge rate

Steve Higgins steve at surrette.com
Wed Jun 28 08:50:06 PDT 2023

Yes, thanks, Darryl...   I did mean the C/2 or C/3 rate...

<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
Steve Higgins ⋅ Technical Services Manager
t +1.902.597.4020  m +1.206.790.5840
f +1.902.597.8447  e steve at surrette.com
<http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RollsBattery>
<https://www.youtube.com/RollsBatteryEngineering>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information transmitted herein is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy this message and all copies.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 8:47 AM Starlight via RE-wrenches <